2019 flew past in a whirlwind. It was a great year, so going into 2020 I want to keep the good times going! To set me on the right path here are my 20 resolutions and goals for 2020.
- Cook more meals from scratch and cut down on buying pre-made food (ready meals especially!)
- Be more consistent with exercise – I always make the excuse that I am too busy but I enjoy exercising and should make the time for it.
- Finish a book at least every 2 months (this is maybe a bit optimistic considering I read a total of 3 books in 2019…)
- SAVE MONEY!
- Cut down meat consumption
- Create more sustainable shopping habits – like buying second hand where possible
- Get back into swimming
- Go on holiday somewhere hot for a week of proper relaxation (and book reading…)
- Blog more consistently – rather than 3 times in one month then not at all for 6 months
- Don’t drink to excess! I don’t drink often but when I do I have a tendency to not know my limits…no hangovers here please.
- Get a good grade in the last module of my Marketing course
- Be kinder to people, let the annoyance go
- Be more focused
- Do a yoga practice once a fortnight
- Keep all my plants alive (so far so good – touch wood)
- Make healthier food choices when eating out
- Get my hair done more than once – especially now I have highlights!
- Talk about things that bother me instead of internalising them or playing them down.
- Go to bed earlier
- Stick to at least 10 of these 20 goals and resolutions… Got to be realistic!
Have you made your New Years’ resolutions yet?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
20 Resolutions for 2020: An update
At the start of 2020 I very optimistically set myself 20 New Years resolutions, and as we enter the final month of this unprecedented year I thought what better time to look back and see if I actually achieved any!
What I read in 2020
One of my resolutions for 2020 was to read more, I set myself a goal of 10 books over the year and I have succeeded! So here is a round up of everything I read.